Back to School Series #8

WHOA! I know you might be thinking...hmm, November was a long time Melody! Where have you been? There has been some great and not so great things that have happened the last few months. I am actually in the process of writing a separate blog about it so it will not take away from the focus in this blog. In the meantime, I am going to let YOU pick what you would like to read about this week!

  • How to not feel disconnected online
  • Websites to support you in most academic areas
  • Where to find additional support in school

Let me know which topics appeal to you and I will begin with a NEW post this Wednesday, April 4th!

Take care and stay strong!
Melody--

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School Series #1 - Introduction

Free Apps to save YOU Money!

Back to School Series #2 - Finding the Right School for You